Happy Chinese new year 新年快樂

by - 9:33 PM

當你孤單你會想起誰- 張棟樑 <3

wow my mum looks really really different in this pic ._.

Happy chinese new year guys :D! For tommorrow~ lol our family decided to 'celebrate' by going to nandos to have chicken. How very shameful, so unasian lmao we could've at least gone to landmark or something -shrug- well i don't really mind cause i'm like ;) actually my stomach is about to burst, no kidding. Haven't been so full in ages D: we had like 2 chickens & a fat bowl of fries between the four of us .__. my brother ate like 4-5 pieces of chicken + fries and he still wasn't completely full.

lol @ my dad

We went to woolies afterwards & we bought like heaps of junkfood- aka icecream/iceblocks + softdrinks cause it was so hot. Then at the checkout counter we saw a school teacher (mrs. Moore) my brother's form teacher LOLOL but he was too chicken to say hi. Mmmh flowers are so pretty :D i don't actually like the smell of them but they look cool ~ okay pretty random, i just saw a bunch of flowers in woolies so i was like :D Kay anyway today was the first day of orchestra, it went alright i guess. Like the new songs cept i'll probably actually need to practice more often now so i won't fail. Actually i did practice this arvo :D!
Our whole family headed down to the pool, me & my mother went to the sauna but yeahhh left after a while cause we cbs.

TT something embarrassing happened at lunch time -sighsigh- oh wells~ Hope you guys have a happy new year & get lots of um money bags unlike me, no asian food , no money bags. LOL thinking about it i don't think i've ever received money bags from my parents <<>

You May Also Like

0 comments