happy valentines day ; love is in the air

by - 5:01 PM



Happy Valentines day readers! :)


Today state high celebrated valentines day by delivering carnations, serenades and balloons to people. Although its kinda sad they don't use roses, the carnations this year were still really pretty! Thankyou to phuong, sophia, natalie, jenni, yee sum, elaine, sunny, sally, cindy & An for the chocolate roses/ carnations/serenade/balloons :)


I'm sorry i had to return you guys with such fail ugly-looking cookies =\ but hope you guys had a lovely day, actually i hope everyone had a lovely day since you know, it is once a year




yeahyeah i look like i'm baked but annnnyways , nobody cares :L

Mrs. Anderson (my chem teacher) also got a serenade haha cause it was her birthday yesterday so our class awkwardly tried to sing happy birthday which kinda failed our class got softer and softer as we neared the hip hip hooray bit LOL. Went to buy my violin book off paul who sold it to me for a cheap price of $5.00 :D my parents are going to be so happy with the bargain lol. Well anyway, i also got my sneakers on saturday for cross country, it's my first pair of famous brand shoes D: wow adidas&puma , okay maybe i'm just a poor bogan haha who is amazed at sport brand shoes. My mum bought two cause it was 2 for $120 or something like that ._. yeah okay you didn't need to know, whatever , i spout crap 3/4 of the time =\



Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever.

nawww don't i have such a cute grandchild ? :)


this morning on my way to school i saw this paper stuck to the outside door of my apartment lobby. nawwww, how cute, there was even another paper that said 'emma, you amaze me' stuck on a tree outside and on the trees along the right hand side of the whole road. Me= aww how cute! brother= dude, you girls actually like that stuff? <<
oh & my dad DID end up getting my mum flowers, he ordered them, much to my brother & I's amazement rofl.

You May Also Like

0 comments