mos burger experience

by - 8:41 PM



*note: i typed this up on saturday night LOL

good evening guys :)
I just got back home from work so i'm home alone since i couldn't find anyone to fill my shift today &so the rest of my family went to sugar (my dog's) adoptive parents while i went to work. My brother kept telling me to wag it but yeah i don't want to - -" makes me feel guilty and i can't just not go, otherwise if there are lots of customers everyone dies so yeah i grudgingly went to work haha. Me, roseline and coco basically spend the whole of chinese class just waiting for it to finish/to be break time roflmao its like everytime we look dead and then when the bell rings faintly in the distance we're like -jumps up- OMG ITS BREAKTIMEEE :L

Anyways after chinese school i went to have lunch at mos burger for the first time. It was yummy-ish i guess but i think it got hyped up too much so it wasn't as like amazing as everyone said lol but yeah. Went to work, while i was cleaning up dining room a bunch of asian guys were sitting there watching me and then suddenly one of them goes: hey penny :D you're doing a great job! me being the slow introverted person i am, i was just like: ...errr thanks -awkward smile- i found it creepy for one second how they knew my name and i realised it was my namebadge lol.

Finished work and i realised i forgot my wallet at home T_T and parents were out so i had to like go be shameful and borrow money from my manager :O so embarrassing! But yeah, thanks Alex, though you'll never read this but yeah, thankyou :) Oh and a few days ago it was tim+tina's birthday :D so i baked some strawberry choc swirl cookies ( which i randomly invented with reference to another recipe) for tim but like only a few came out decent ;o and i had a plate piled high with the 'ugly' ones. Thank goodness my awesome friends said they wanted them so chucked them in a bag and just gave it to them bahahaha (H) saved me from eating too much junk :L

You May Also Like

0 comments