Pretty & pink

by - 12:22 AM

I can't even recall from when i started studying but during the past few weeks ( or since the day i started studying/cramming assignments) i've probably been getting about 3.5 hours of sleep every night, or like around 6.5 max. Its not even the fact that i'm just fully studying, its more like i even drag myself onto facebook/blog at like 2am in the morning after studying just to give myself my daily ration of internet haha. Thats just me though, i'm so socially dependent, i wonder when that started, i used to be able to do things by myself without feeling lonely/ like a retard. Yeah kay its not like what i have to say is that interesting but i feel like i've been neglecting my blog & to be honest i actually like blogging for some reason ;o 

Thanks for the pacer sandra! :)

I had my physics exam level 1&2 this monday which i studied for like 3-4 days ( along with a bit of rest/procastination of course) yet i still didn't do well, most people said it was hard and they failed it but i wonder who is ACTUALLY going to 'fail' ( since you know alot of my friends say they fail yet get an A in the end ;o ) but like yeahh ; its like everytime i study now i never feel productive in the end. Today was my mathB KAP exam, unlike some people i actually have to study hardkore to at least scrape an A- so yeah. Considering most people said it was super easy i'm actually on the dumb side. Yes i admit the test was good, it wasn't as hard as i expected, no, in fact it was on the easy-ish side but i'm not like fully confident i'll get %100 or anything so is that weird? o_o Not doing so well in school <_<  
 Well japan trip soon! i got my host family info today :D her name is called Akane ito, such a pretty name ;o and like i get to ride bike + car to school ( most of my other friends have to bike 40min to school LOL) apparently its rare in japan for kids to get dropped off by car so like kaido said my family is probs rich <_< well like apparently i'm sharing the hostfamily with someone else cause they couldn't find enough buddies, only just ONE family has to share and i'm just coincidentally in it -sigh- but oh wells. Perhaps i should swap with someone since they are better friends with the person i'm sharing with ( if that make sense?) but yeah. haha gnights !

btw i know the picture below is super random but like the other day i was using 黑人牙膏 ( toothpaste from taiwan <3) & then like it was a special one which had a different colour + flavour ( citrus) it's soooo cool 8) haha :L i'm so random




You May Also Like

0 comments