sweet sixteen

by - 8:36 PM




Hello readers :)

I had a really really good day today, it was my 16th birthday which i celebrated at school & it definitely made up for a crap day yesterday :D Had badminton in the morning and sunny gave me part of my birthday gift & natalie gave me a beautiful cake she baked :)! Tina & eva &sally/kelly gave me gifts before form.

Thanks to all those people who gave my presents/wished me happy birthday/baked me a cake/food :D i really appreciate it, you made my day really happy.

Thankyou:

georgina- for the anna sui perfume+ body wash ( even though i didn't know what it was at first and disappointed you LOL) and the 'chocolate balls' you made for us all to share

elaine- for baking me a beautiful chocolate cake with your perfect writing on it + your awesome card 8)


yeesum- for the glass jar of lollies wrapped with a ribbon and a card :3

sunny- for the gigantic group card which you got everyone to sign, the 1000 piece puzzle of vampire knight, for the fahrenheit photos & apple keyring :3

natalie- for the delicious cake with bits of star shaped sponge and sparkly icing <3

linda- for the 2 boxes of fake nails+ rings and the balloons =D ( which mitch obviously wrote on hahaha)

daniel- for the pretty notebook from typo & card :D

richie- for the 16 pretty origama hearts which you folded with messages on the back & the card :)

kyle- for the hellokitty diary and the cute card (:

tina- for the adorable piggy plushie ;}

sally&kelly- for the warm knit sweater thing with nailpolish :)

kaido- for the darrellea chocolates :]

paul, richie, albert, elaine, jake, emily, yasmin, kelly , jenny, brandon, janice, julie for sending texts wishing me happy birthday ! Hope i didn't miss out anyone. Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone :) you guys made me feel really really happy today. 感覺心裡好溫暖, 真的很謝謝你們讓我敢決好幸福!


You May Also Like

0 comments