Priorities straight

by - 11:29 PM


Happy birthday richie!!

Hello, i'm back again. Argh i've only done math B homework today, i seriously need to catch up on work =\ Grade 12 seems to be getting awfully close and now i'm starting to worry like, alot. From other people's description, it seems like grade 12 is all about studying and then stressing, staying up to study and probably being upset over your marks, sounds really daunting. I've always felt like i had a long time but i guess the realisation is starting to hit me, if i don't study hard now i'll be screwed for grade 12.

Everything i've been doing has being adding up to this, getting a good OP yet i choose senior years to start slacking - -" I wonder where my motivation has gone? I've probably been sitting back letting myself get too comfortable. I know typing this probably won't help myself but yeah, kay i'm just venting some stress out again.

Hmmmm i keep having really hardkore moodswings - -" one minute i can just be so annoyed/tired of everything and the next minute it feels like i have hope back in my life, is this normal? bahaha okay maybe not. Feel like i don't have much time to myself these days, its like badminton monday morning, work tuesday arvo, aikido wednesday+thursday arvo, jap tutor+church friday arvo/night, chink school on sat & work on sunday.

things i need to improve on:
- don't be afraid to ask questions when i don't understand stuff in class, don't feel ashamed
-review stuff every day/do homework
-stop daydreaming/thinking about other stuff while i'm studying
-sleep earlier
-put my all in everything i do, stop caring what others think
-stop being so afraid of being judged
-get my priorities straight

basically if i improve those points my life would probably be so much better, i really want to get full A's on my interim so like my dad will stop controlling everything in my life + my parents will hopefully stop complaining for a whilee. Well dreams won't come true if i don't work hard. I seriously need that big turn around in my life atm. Pft yeah. OMG PENNY CHEN. STOP PROCASTINATING LIKE ::OINFSD:OF*Y*(WE! STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP! great i'm talking to myself again, nicee. Well it's always worked in the past -shiftyeyes-

some things in life have been really crap @@ but need to stop giving myself excuses to not study//feel sorry for myself ! - -" sorry guys , i always complain and never do anything, but yeah i'll keep trying bahaha and yeah until then, sorry for wasting your a few minutes of your time with my self pity lmao. Kay goodnights!

ohhh almost forgot, my son victoria drew this for me on my birthday :D! She's so pro at art, hahaha she said it was to make up for her late bday pressie but seriously, this is was more than enough! thankyou so muchh :) It's so pretty

You May Also Like

0 comments