Jen's 18th birthday at Vapianos

by - 5:11 PM

        
Happy belated 18th to Jenwen :3  On saturday, I had the pleasure of attending Jennifer's 18th birthday celebration at Vapianos. Got to see heaps of people that I haven't seen in a long time, which was good. 
 It was a mixture of her university friends and highschool friends. Lily and Shelly (her sisters) were also there to help out. 
 I brought my camera thinking that I might use it if I got the chance, turns out that richie didn't bring his camera so we ended up using mine for the rest of the night. Quality isn't too bad considering it was pretty dark inside the restaurant I think. 
 The Lee sisters!!!! 
 The restaurant was super packed to be honest, we had to wait almost 20 minutes to get to the front of the line for food but it was all good in the end. Richie ended up buying jen her first drink: Midori mixed with sprite. I'm surprised she didn't get drunk or dizzy unlike last time when she had a tiny bit of champagne and started to feel super sleepy. 
 With the optom kids ;) 
 And miss popular right here ;) she should just go be a model already, so tall ;_; when I stand next to her I look like a 7 year old, pretty sad. She looks like a sexy flight-attendant lady and I'm a kid. 
We were taking up so much space just so that we could take a few photos, turns out we were standing in a reserved area. Woops. 
 All the ladies......and kwok, who maintains that he is also a girl. He wishes his pecs were big enough. 
 With justine and Minuri :3 
 All our state high buddies gathered together :) Jen was trying to drag all the guys to the girls table to introduce them to one another haha, it was pretty funny watching the guys walk awkwardly up to the table. 
 Jen made her own birthday cake, it was like citrus and passion fruit flavoured!! 
We were meant to go to Bonsai botanika after dinner so jen could open her presents but then it was too full and there were like 15+ of us so we went into passiontree as a huge group and started pulling all the tables together. I think 2/3 of the tables were occupied by us. We just sat there shamelessly hogging all the tables in the middle of the room. 
Richie was kind enough to drop a few of us home :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments