Twinkle

by - 7:38 PM

Hi guys! I'm back after like gazillion years, I apologize. I've been too busy having my head stuck in my books for my assignment and midsem exam. JOKES, I'm not really that studious :\ in fact I kind of crammed. All okay in the end though because I have an amazing lecturer who gave me full marks for my assignment even though I half suspect my sentences didn't even make sense since I was half asleep when I was cram-writing it. Mostly, I have been crazy busy though (mainly work and stuff). 



This monday I went to visit jenwen at her house cause it was her 18th birthday that day. I literally like demanded she make the day free two weeks before so I could steal her away muahaha. We chilled like old ladies and had tea, I also had the opportunity to coax twinkle (her cat) out. It finally let me pick it up instead of running away, I love her cat so much omg, so fluffy!!  
 
 Spent the day just hanging out, had lunch at a place near her house called Mizu before finishing the day re-watching Studio Ghibi's Howl's moving castle. It's still my favourite movie, hands down. 

Happy birthday to my dearest Jen wen, you are now 18 (well you've now been 18 for like five days but you know). 

On the same week, it was also my friend Joon's birthday on the 11th of September so the day before we went to celebrate because we figured we'd probably all wag our lectures on his actual birthday. 

We went to collect our folders needed for clinical placement and justin was being immature because Tam's initials were 'TT' and he kept saying it really fast and cracking up. I know, I'm friends with this guy. We all went to have lunch and then pitched in money to buy joon a cake from bread top. It literally took as fifteen minutes of gawking all of the cakes to decide. Ended up at hazel tea with the cake and we kind of just ended up sticking all the candles provided from breadtop into Joon's hair..... 
We tried to cut the cake evenly but then kind of gave up and just started scooping the cake with our forks..... 
Eventually it ended up looking something like this ^ and we started to play cards. I finally won a card game omg, just never play snap with me because it will be no fun (because I will always lose since my reaction time is literally like 2 second behind everyone else's).  Afterwards we went to KARAOKE!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! 


Oh and my dad just told me that he has booked tickets for our family to go to america for three weeks during the christmas holidays. It's not confirmed yet though since we're still not sure if the date is what we want but yeah. Sounds promising! 



You May Also Like

0 comments