Firefly

by - 7:52 PM


On Wednesday I met up with a few of my uni friends to go have lunch together. Since we've practically been to all the places in the city we tried to search online for any places we haven't been yet and Tam suggested Firefly. It's located in the city near Brisbane city hall. 
They mainly sell pizza there as part of their lunch menu. The price is okay I guess, a tad on the expensive side but considering the atmosphere (and the fact that their customers are mostly business class adults) it's pretty decent. Pizzas were $10 no matter which flavour if you bought a drink so I decided to get a lemon and lime bitter. 
We spent the remainder of the afternoon looking for trousers for our clinical placements and whilst browsing in myer I got forced into this pink dress which made me look like a 7 year old. Justin picked it, I had suggested a game where we dress everybody up in things they'd never wear but then.... (:" we just went to have dessert straight after. I made everyone stay to hang out hehe and we walked a little around southbank before going to see the light show. 


Tam and I spent our time running in the sand whilst pk and justin refused to come down and join us ): so we ended up taking really creepy funny photos instead (which I shall not upload as you might not be able to sleep). It's okay, you can have Justin's modelling shots instead. Just kidding, I sneakily took a photo whilst he was looking away (well the one on the right anyway) you guys can obviously recognise a selfie when you see one.
  YAY group photo :3 
 We were shopping in Diva earlier (well mainly Tam & I) and we found this fake fringe thingy which was attached to a headband. Tam decided to try it on, looked pretty funny. Later on we  took a photo of tam again and to our surprise it came out really good (usually when we take photos of her it always comes out really looking really hilarious). It's okay tam, we've officially established that your true beauty is still able to be represented through a photo ;) 
I finally got to eat my beloved churros :3 Sorry pk, I know you didn't really want any but thanks for agreeing so we could buy it for cheaper :'). 

When the light show finally started I was kind of disappointed. It wasn't as pretty as last year in my opinion and this time there were 'dancers' who pretty much just swayed back and forth on poles haha. It was kind of weird but nevertheless still more exciting that the usual brisbane. 

We all headed off to San Churro afterwards to chill. It was my first time but instead of ordering any deserts I just got unsweetened earl grey tea. I felt so full of junk food that day, ate so much bad food. It was a really good night though :3 

The next day I went to meet up with Janice and jen at around 1:00pm. We decided on having lunch at this little cafe in west end near Jen's house. 
 Got a iced Matcha latte 
 and this open grilled sandwich with chorizos, red onion, cheese + chilli oil + stuff.... It was pretty nice :3 but a bit small considering it's price. 
Janice and Jen!  
Excuse my droopy face, I've been feeling terrible lately due to my hayfever allergies which have decided to start acting up TT I hope it gets better before clinical placements or they'll think I  have this horrible cold or something. 

Well, time to go dinner now. Laters!! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments