Beer battered frieds

by - 10:24 PM

It was Sunny's birthday last week and we gave her a 'surprise' lunch at the burrow. The food was so yummy :D I found the fries pretty fascinating, since they're curly and all. Apparently they are beer battered chips or something, tasted pretty interesting. 

Had dinner at Wagaya with my colleagues :D about 20 people turned up and our table ate so much that it still ended up being about $25 per person. Everybody went crazy with the ordering buttons haha and we got confused who ordered what dish. 
My friends introduced me to some drinks that actually tasted nice. One was called apple jack or jack apple, something like that :D and yes it did taste like apple. 

 My colleague rachel :D she's half japanese! I was practically the baby out of everyone because I was the youngest -_- and somebody was asking if I wanted to try some of their drink and I asked them what it was. They just stared at me like I was crazy because I didn't recognise the name haha. Oh well. 

Ok I shall blog about great gatsby ball soon! Gotta go and do some work now though -sigh- and then I have to go to Daiso tomorrow to work. Can't wait till holidays! 


You May Also Like

0 comments