Justine's 18th

by - 10:56 PM


Happy belated birthday to Justine :)!! On friday after my clinical placement and after celebrating with justin, I headed off to the city to attend Justine's 18th birthday celebration. Well as she calls it, her party where she 'dragon her balls' across our face. Oh dear. Thank god that didn't actually happen. 
We went to have dinner at Boom Boom, a korean restaurant. I think it's my favourite korean restaurant by far simply because they have such a wide range of dishes which all taste pretty good. 
Linda, justine, gracie and nickie got this Aussie menu which came with frieds, steak and a bunch of really nice looking dishes. Thinking of trying it next time. 
 I bumped into a few people on the bus when I was going to the city and they were amazed at the fact that it took me only 5 minutes to get changed from my clinical placement uniform to free dress in the toilets. Haha. I kind of still looked a mess though, not helped by the fact that I managed to flick a few droplets of cold noodle soup onto my white shirt... 
Nickie and gracie, the party animals ;) They went hyper partying that night in the karaoke room haha. 

Justine's awesome cake :) 
Group photo after karaoke!! We went pretty hyper, except we didn't start jumping on the couches yet this time. A few people had a few drinks. I just stuck to my iced tea since I wasn't in the mood, too tired haha. Thanks jus jus for inviting us !! 

You May Also Like

0 comments