Pablo

by - 11:51 PM


Soooo, my life has been nothing but a eating spree these days. Well I've kind of stopped myself now, since the ball is coming up. Actually attempt to get my lazy ass up to exercise and I'm not snacking like crazy anymore. I should keep this up. Anyway, lets recap. I haven't been eating like this for the last few days ok? 
Went to celebrate and have a 'meet fresh' party at sunnybank after my clinical placement. Belinda, my partner at clinical was kind enough to drop me off there. Oh the joys of being able to drive. I've only done 40........minutes. Man, my co-workers at Daiso laugh at me all the time for that. 

Speaking of work, the last few weeks I've been having shifts on sundays and as a result my parents have decided to go out to have breakfast at Chermside so they can drop me off there for work. Starting to like this idea of eating breakfast out. 
I ordered a Salmon & Avocado stack from the Coffee Club the other day along with a lemon and lime bitter.  

I also decided to crash Jennifer & An's lunch date at Pablo located in New farm. I ordered this dish thinking there wouldn't be that much mushroom in it, turns out the majority of it was mushroom. I was so devastated, considering I'd skipped breakfast just to get more value out of eating lunch out. It's ok, at least the mushrooms were decent tasting - well for mushrooms (you see, I don't really like them). An ordered this avocado dish with haloumi cheese which looked really really yummy. 

We went for a little dessert afterwards at a french pastry cafe called Chouquette afterwards. Yum Yum Yum. I got a Mille-feuille whilst Jen and An shared a chocolate caramel hazelnut cake thing with coffee. 
 Also tried some of their Chouquettes, first time as well. It was soooo good, extremely addictive. When jen first told me her sister bought thirty I thought she was crazy. Now I understand. The pastry is pretty hollow inside so yeah. 



 We spent the remainder of the nice afternoon just chilling on the grass in new farm park :3 It's okay, we went to the gym a few days later and worked all the calories off (kind of). Need to go again soon though, I used up all my free day passes -sad life- 

Anyway..... what we've been up to at work lately

Ta-da! Our creation 

You May Also Like

0 comments