The pantry

by - 11:22 PM

Hello guys! I'm here because a friend of mine suggested that I should blog. It's funny that now I have so much more time (well compared to grade 12), I end up blogging less and less. Perhaps its that now I have so many more responsibilities, I enjoy time to myself.

Last week I literally for a brief moment lost all excitement for what was ahead simply because I had 24 hours of work in total scheduled, along with tutoring, jap tutor and not to mention university lectures to attend. Now that it's all done and dusted I can finally move on to this week (no duh). I am ashamed to admit that I haven't really done any study for uni yet, the only effort I've made towards my resolution of studying harder is by actually attending more of my lectures. Well anyhow, I'm always complaining about the same old thing. 
I almost died eating this Tonkatsu set... you rarely hear this from me, there was way too much fried meat. 

I haven't really been doing anything exciting, just eating food and the usual, but here you go, i thought you guys might like something to look at other than my words. But, at least my dear Jenwen is back from her travels, got to catch up with her along with a few others the other day. We went to the night noodle markets at southbank like pretty much everyone else, but I found it a little disappointing, not that I was expecting all that much. 
The food was definitely overpriced, I personally didn't enjoy line up for every single little snack I wanted soo...... we left after buying a bun from the famous bun mobile. Instead, we went for something a bit more filling... Grill'd.  Jen got me some souvenirs from overseas! Hehe. A matching necklace with hers, small pouch & sentimental circus folder. So cute. 
On another note, Tam introduced me to coffee at The pantry, which is a cafe within the the QUT gardens point campus. I'm not really all that great at distinguishing good coffee (simply because I wasn't really a fan, but necessity calls), but I think this one is rather nice. 
 I don't know anything about coffee, but I've stuck to drinking caramel lattes ever since clinical placement because I watched my supervisor drink one every single day. Univeristy life is mundane, but at least I have things to look forward to, namely the Optometry ball! 
 The theme is A night in Paris (nevermind that its also the title of Paris hilton's sex tape but you know). I'm sure it will be really fun. So pumped. 

This is really out of the blue, but I feel so much gratitude for the people I have around me. I feel as though I've met friends of my lifetime - people I connect really well with. There are people out there who don't treat one another right and I see that, but there are also people who are so willing to help you out too. A big thanks to all :3 for always supporting me (yup, let me build my cornfield). 

P.s, this morning i was telling Pk how I feel as though nineteen is such a insignificant sounding age and then she was like 

"But personally I think 19 is a bigger number than 18"  
.... I laughed to myself for a few seconds before she caught on.

You May Also Like

0 comments