Richie's 19th birthday

by - 4:00 PM

I was experimenting with make up a couple of days ago because I had the optometry ball coming up but anyhow, other than that I also attended richie's birthday barbecue last sunday - I actually took a day off work, felt so good.
The party was at his house and boy, there was so much food. I didn't know everyone that so kinda sat like awkward turtles with the rest of my highschool friends since we didn't know how to play poker which everyone else seemed to be doing. 
 So happy birthday 19th birthday to richie!! 
Actually that day, yee sum and daniel also bought a present for tim - it was a minnie mouse pencil case which you could colour in. Evidently tim enjoyed himself immensely - he coloured minnie's skin like three different shades or something. 

 I also met a new friend, her name is called tammy :3 
So whilst everyone else was playing poker... we ended up taking photos together hahaha! I bought richie like this bottle of jack daniels which he opened for us to try. It tasted really bitter :s even with quite a bit of coca cola in it. Guess alcohol really just isn't my thing. 

 To finish off, here is a beautiful picture of daniel & tim HAHAHAHA. Hope you had a good day richie!! Thanks for inviting us over to crash your house. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! Young age parties are fantabulous. I remember mine when I turned 20. My friends booked one of the venues in Los Angeles for the night and it was an amazing surprise for me. I got a lot of useful gifts and I was very happy that day. This is an amazing post and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete