A blur of colours

by - 11:30 PM

Hi guys, I make my grand reappearance on christmas eve. Nah, I'm just kidding, this wasn't really planned out except I now have access to a computer: My new macbook air!! Yes unfortunately my old laptop still has not revived so I had to go get a new one. I've upgraded to a 13 inch one now rather than the 11 inch hehe, and i can now be matchy matchy with my dear jenwen. 

It's kind of awkward that half the photos I've been saving for my blog posts are kind of like... one month ago or more but ANYHOW. I'll get those through and then hopefully start on my present day life. I suppose I should do some reflection for 2014 as most people do, but I'll get round to it another day yeah? There are still a few more days left of this year. 

Soon what's been happening in the last month? Well as I mentioned a couple of times already, I finished placement!! Oh and my brother had his senior formal + graduated. He doesn't seem to have the same sense of wanting to take gajillion photos as memories but its okay ;) 

Being the top sister I am I took it upon myself to snap a few photos. Didn't get to attend his graduation though. 
 Elaine and her family rocked up at my house too since her brother was also attending the pre-party at my house. 
 We tried to get more photos of everyone but they were being incredibly awkward and reluctant to take photos with us around so we ended up just leaving a camera for them to take photos themselves. One of my brothers friends wore a floral tie and I noted with amusement that he'd just casually taken a flower bud from some plant outside my apartment and used it as a boutonnière of sorts. 
 Elaine and I were messing around for a bit ;) Then I took an obligatory photo with my "grown up" brother. He is such a last minute person; I had to take him formal shopping like two days before the actual event and I just kept shoving shirts onto him. BUUUT it turned out alright in the end. Awkward sibling photo just because. 

I think my brothers friends didn't realise I was standing in the kitchen when they were talking and one of his friends rushed out half naked in a bid to get changed quickly and I was just speechless. Anyhow moving on from that... :3 my days have been filled with good food and good company! 
Thank you :3 

 "Can we please take an asian selfie?" HAHAHAHAHA. Then post placement dinner at Verve !! We were missing Tam who went overseas. We miss you tam! 
 A few days after that big feast I went and had another feast at Garden station with some high school friends, just spontaneously. For once, most of us managed to make it despite the fact that usually when we actually organise something EARLIER, not many people can. I think spontaneity is the key. It's so much more convenient now that a few people can drive; we can get to more places. I really need my P plates. 
 My friends have been telling me lately to spend more money on myself so I tried. Opted to buy myself expensive running shoes for the first time in my life.

Not to mention the fact that I also went shopping with Coco and she persuaded me to by a $35 eyeshadow palette. The girl got accepted into two different fashion schools, I'm so proud of her. 
She also gave me a make up lesson of sorts the other day and gave me a bunch of make up that she isn't using anymore :3 

I love my free runs :3 But i still need to join the gym so I can actually use them properly. I've just been pretending to fake fitness so far. I really really need to exercise so I can be satisfied with how I look man; not to mention I must actually act upon my words. 

Sigh, I don't know what I'm writing anymore, seems like its all over the place. This is what happens when I haven't been blogging frequently but ah well, i'll get there in the end. A Merry christmas to you all :3 Even though I'll be spending majority of my day tomorrow moving things from my garage..  My manager played a prank on a couple of us by getting empty paper boxes and wrapping them up. She stuck a sign on the wall saying "Do not touch or open until end of shift! Merry christmas. Love santa". Such is the life. 
Anyhow, goodnight to you all! I shall be back soon hopefully. 

You May Also Like

0 comments