Mid november to early december

by - 9:34 PM

As promised, I'm back again! Yes merry christmas to you all again :P Please bear with me whilst I recap the last few weeks of my life; what a cool story. I caught up with cindy after so many months of not seeing her and I took her to miels for the first time. 
 We practiced the art of looking demure and just D&M'ed for a few hours. We seem to have the same feels all the time ; such a good feeling to be able to just say it all out and have someone understand. 
 Now that I think about it we've been friends for over four years now, which is actually a pretty long time. She is my sister from another mother: Same last name, both lived in NZ, both Taiwanese, both played badminton and I shared four of the same classes with her in high school. 

Had a mini catchup afterwards with Victoria pk & tam. I think we went back to miles for dinner again. I eat out so much lately I sometimes forget what I had. But in this instance I'm glad I chose a salad for lunch since that meant I could eat a burger at Miels again without feeling like a massive pig. 

As per usual we went to have dessert at Passiontree! 
A few days later, I went to celebrate Elaine's birthday 
Well technically just went to Shouk cafe with her for brunch and decided to order something other than savoury for once.

  Elaine got the Cardamon and Honey panna cotta with smashed baklava & Pistachio persian fairy floss whilst I opted just a belgian waffle.  I think the food was nice but just a tad too sweet for my tastes but what would I know. I'm not a big big dessert lover. 
 Elaine's birthday dinner was actually a few days after that and we decided to go to Wagaya, ordering like six green tea lattes. I've been seriously eating without reservation lately. 

Some friends drew a picture of our high school group and coloured it in before framing it which I thought was a really really cool idea. I am obviously the apple there. 
We went for a karaoke session afterwards and headed back to my apartment for the night. Had a bit of a crazy night . Regret was real the next day. HAHA 


 I met up with cindy and her sister in the morning then went and had a bit of a healthy dinner with vincent at lock 'n' load bistro in West end. 
 Few days later, went out for steak at Glenn hotel and got it for a cheap deal at $12. It was better than I expected actually :3 Usually I don't like having steak out but this was an exception. 
Anyhow, gonna go enjoy the rest of "christmas" now with a movie or something. Good night to you all :) 



You May Also Like

0 comments