New years Eve and Hypnose doll eyes mascara by Lancome

by - 7:13 PM


Hello guys, I'm more or less up to date with the present now and I know I probably said I wanted to reflect on 2014 but probably don't have enough  time to do that. Oh and I'm lazy so yeah; but I'm guessing you know it'd probably be the generic "it had its good times and bad times" etc. 

So during the days I don't have anything on, I've kind of just been staying at home and sometimes I end up taking out my bag of make up and trying it out. I'm always too lazy to put on full foundation though but this time round I actually got around to putting eye make up on BOTH eyes rather than just half heartedly attempting one side. Still trying to master the art of drawing on eyebrows that I don't have ;) 


I think I'm slowly getting an idea of what to do but anyhow. Took a few photos just to see how it'd turn out and the results between photos look so strangely different. Like the only difference was pretty much lighting and the wind but I turned from pale to really tanned within seconds. My mother says I look rather ferocious. 

Anyhow, a few days later I went out for lunch, dinner + movie with Vincent :3 We take our food so seriously that we went to three different places just to get nice food. 

Sunnybank for lunch, West end for dinner and Mt. gravatt lookout for supper (of pizza). We also saw a reindeer in the city! They were unloading all these farm animals in the middle of the pathway. I always seem to miss out on the full christmas festivities but yeah. 
The fat life is so real; we finished a whole pizza between us two AFTER DINNER. It was sooooo good though, it was from a place called Crust Pizza which Vincent took me to. Trumps dominos and Pizza hut any day. 
It was actually my first time at Mt. Gravatt lookout and to think I didn't know of its existence until recently. There was a surprising amount of people up there just looking at the scenery. 
So pretty right? Didn't know brisbane could look like this. The plan next time is to bring maccas as well ;) 

It was Pk's birthday on the 28th of December..
I had the pleasure of attending her party but the girl pulled out a MAC bag and gave it to me insisting that it was for my late birthday present. Thanks so much for the lipstick!! She's kind of been watching me timidly checking out lipsticks whenever I shop with her. Except... I always just walk away from it after much debate. 
This colour is called Diva. My first MAC lipstick! 
Here is roughly what the colour looks like :) Now I don't have to mix random lipsticks together anymore to make the colour I want. 
I've also been doing a bit of shopping lately actually; I'm quite amazed at myself for buying so many things. I actually spontaneously went boxing day shopping with PK the other day and I think I did pretty well considering I usually never buy things that easily. 
 Got persuaded to buy myself my first branded make up product: Hypnose Doll eyes mascara by Lancome. I saw it at Mecca Maxima for $52 but then found a gift set at David jones for $54 so obviously the latter was a better deal since it came with make-up remover and eyeliner as well. 
 I'm not too good at distinguishing what "good" mascara is but at least it can somehow make my non-existent bottom lashes look somewhat more visible. 
Anyhow, friends are coming over soon and hopefully staying the night so we can count down for the New year!! So I shall end the post here. Happy new year to you all :3 and thank you for sticking by with me. 

You May Also Like

0 comments