Hanging in balance

by - 11:35 PM

Hey guys, I apologise for my absence, it has been almost one month since I last graced this blog with my presence. I've been on holidays for two weeks or so now, but my MacBook air is experiencing technical difficulties (aka it keeps randomly not turning on when I need it most and at the moment is still in the same condition). I guess eventually I'll have to buy myself a new laptop ): man i'm having bad luck with apple this year ; first being scammed then this. Anyhow when I have better access to a computer I promise I'll blog properly.
 
I think I've let myself lapse into this stage where I've stopped chasing my interests like reading, blogging or cooking and its not good. Instead I rely so badly on social interaction to make my days worthwhile. I've been having random feelings of urgency these days, to fill up my time with meaningful and spontaneous activities because I feel like my time to do these things is running out. A strange thought I know. I think I want to get back into blogging properly, its kind of kept me company over the years and it'd be sad to kind of just let go.
 
Well half my photos I've been collecting are from events which are long past but hopefully they'll be of slight interest :3 Be patient with me.
 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments