>:

by - 6:22 PM

you make me mad ; you make me sad you make me jealous;
most of all, you make
me love you.



okay; i shall attempt to change blogspot template today
cause its really starting to annoy me & i can`t even view it =3=
well anyways, today was normal, got a tour around the new P block (:
& its cool (H) then classes etc. first up i had math.
during math some very suss things happened;

teacher: you know i do believe the other math class i teach is really dumb, like
seriously, its like they have no brain !
everyone: -eyebrows-
teacher: well, when i was teaching them to draw a circle around the scatterplot data, alot
of them didn`t even follow my instructions, they drew something like constellations
or submarines =="
us : uh huh ?
teacher: well its supposed to look like a sausage, a tight sausage wrapped around the dots !
everyone: *thinks suss* & then cracks up

it was a pretty LOL conversation. well anyways i cbs talking about my classes so i shall
just outline.

science: talked with An about things & did no work
English : half nerded with sally
jap: worksheets & talking to jennifer

Took bus home with yasmin this arvo ; we had a very interesting talk (: okay
don't think wrong children !

for some reasons ; right now i am extremely pissed off at some things &
sorta anxious. I feel like a horrible person. well anyways; this is just my blog & theres probably no readers so i can
sound like a retard x] DUDE ; why am i so emotional these days ==|||

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments