iunderstand

by - 10:54 PM

okay its late & i cbs blogging properly
all i can say is that things are starting to get back to normal i guess (:
sorted things out a little bit and yea ; went to ablaze
i learnt that i've been not on track these few weeks so yea ; i'll try not to behave
like a bad person.

lost/someone stole my money & go card today T______T so i think
my mother is going to rage again cause its like the 3rd time my go card has disappeared
all that effort of buying a new card.. gone -sigh- ANNNND i think i lost my hpe
shorts { do not think suss but its true}

also have not started chinese homework = 3= okay i cbs blogging
but you knowwww i htink i failed science, history & like i kinda killed my math
test ; got it back today -ragerage- i`m really stupid ya know ?

okay gooodbye (:

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments