by - 5:50 PM







我不知道自己在想什麼
但我是知道我很像不愛你了;

Lately things seem to get out of hand, people spread hurtful rumours around, as a
neutral bystander , it seems as though numerous people are getting hurt just because
of a few untruths uttered carelessly by someone else. For me, things are just getting confusing
I don't know what i'm feeling anymore, its as though someone has blocked out my feelings
and i just don't care anymore. The rumours business has got nothing to do with me, however
these days things have been making me think extra hard.

okay; i shall stop with random craps -,- i sound insane ; well anyway on a happier note,
today is Alice`s 14th birthday ; so ...

HAPPY 14TH BiRTHDAY ALiCE (:

i hope you had a really good day ; despite the things going on & I hope that
you feel as special as you truly are to everyone around you =D
that sounded seriously corny but anywayyys i`m just wishing her happy birthday (:
well anyways not much things happened except i had a headache afterschool & i was
like dying of tiredness T_____T so i came home & ate food, showered , practiced piano
for once -proud face- and etc. so yes .

Oh & i know this is random, but if I have ever offended anyone or displeased you guys in any
way
please tell me because i don't want to be like this on purpose. So please tell me if I ever
behave like a b____ . okay ?
well anyways, i realised today my post is extremely weird & random
as per usual so i yea ;
anyways; i was playing with photoshop for the past couple of days
cause i have no life

so yea ; i just decided to upload some photos cause i'm boredd ; don`t look if you don't
want ; lol my blogs is actually pretty boring -,-





; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments