by - 5:02 PM

&i just want you to know; that you're only
a friend



okay lets just summarise today; BORING so i cbs (:
well anyways, these days i've discovered i'm going through random retarded mood swings -,- there is something seriously wrong with me; well anyways umm didn't go much today,

forgot my lunch so when i came back home i ate a whole box of dumplings + soy bean drink + 4 squares of chocolate T__________T i was hungry; stufu & i didn't have breakfast xP well whatever anyways i need to practice piano soon cause then my mum will literally make me quit.

Yes i know i'm not exactly pro and like i rarely practice but i don't want to quit so yea maybe i'll try practice this week -shifty eyes- i was begging my mum to let me keep going "<<
ashie`s birthday today (: but i didn't really see her so icouldn't tell her happy birthday ): -sighh- oh well

anyways i'm seriously so full right now its not funny -,- mum's gonna kill me -major sigh- why am i telling you about my retarded life ? well anyways gotta work hard this week !
& i would like to mention alice ditched me today
cause her braces hurt {according to salina} ;D you better come tommorow alice !
Did you know jennifer finished making her dress for the fashion
competition ? she's pro (H) and we made pretty sick
jokes about it sunny ;) lololol




& even though she probably isn't reading this; happy birthday ashie !








mataraishu<3

You May Also Like

0 comments