by - 7:14 PM

& when you ask me if everything is alright;
i can only smile with tears in my eyes



today i found out some stuffs; and tbh it was not good.
anyways; today is tim's birthday; so happy birthday tim !
and umm i've been kinda worried about something lately...dunno what to do
okay; you guys think i'm weird but i'm trying to talk to myself without making
it retarded -,- clearly its not working cause even i think i am retarded T_T

well anyways; things have been bothering me alot lately & yea; hopefully
it shall turn out alright & i should seriously nerd more cause i'm really unprepared;
yasmin was shocked today when i told her about my very late homework (: she was
like omgosh ! i thought you were like all organised and everything -shocked face-
she's so cute (:

well anyways. couldn't play badminton today cause i didn't bring my consent form ==" &
turns out i haven't been telling the teacher i was here so she thought i never came...
-sighh- well anyways maybe i shall go with natalie one day to plaza so i can buy pocky;
well blah blah blah my life is boring


OH did you know alice dyed her hair ; she's really hot ;)
no wonder so many guys are after her -winks-


well anyways {i seriously need to stop saying that} umm just warning the people
who are going to my party; some people have thought up very disturbing games
so meh ; be warned ;D well whatever its offically from 10:00am - 4:00pm
& sorry for those people i didn't invite ):


well whatever.....

i think i shall go now.



goodbye.

You May Also Like

0 comments