by - 7:34 PM

you keep telling me you love me ;
but you always find a way to break my heart.


good afternoon stalkers
nahh; i'm kidding , who would wanna stalk me (:
well anyways, umm today was chinese school -,- boring , nothing
much happened & yeas we were talking about some veggies & stuff
like that >: i also saw a very disturbing sight of someone who i wanna bash
really badly cause of what they did to my friend -ragerage- well he doesn't
know me so i can't -sighh- okay raging done .

went with parents to look at houses >>" like my dad was pretending to be this dumb
guy who didn`t know anything about houses just to make the people happy
-sighhs- well anyway parents kept buying food, got home & walked sugar for a little while
the rest of the afternoon was literally boring & nothing happened as well , my life
is really sad ;D nothing to do i swear.

good news ; my dad thinks my brother goes on the computer too much so officially
he wants me to take him to ablaze next friday =] yayy well thats if elaine is able to
take us & stuff, i shall need to ask her soon lol. okay why am i talking about myself ?
hahahaha anyways ; just in case you guys were wondering, why there
are random pictures on my blog, well i was bored & anyways, blogs with pictures look better =D



; pennyx


You May Also Like

0 comments