50 facts

by - 1:07 AM

hello
i'm back again and i am currently really bored so i shall list random facts about myself so you guys can know me better, okay actually you guys don't want to know my better cause i'm really retarded and weird but yeah kay you know just a way to kill time haha.


50 FACTS

1. i would rather get a single rose rather than a whole bouquet ( not like i'd get any but still)

2. i hate seafood

3. i hate the wastage of food

4. i have two abnormal random bumps on my head ._.

5. i used to play softball+netball and i joined in the 100m sprint+ long jump in primary school, in other words, i was crazy

6. i used to have really dark tanned skin

7. i am too selfconscious/jealous/sensitive/attention seeking

8. i currently stand at 156cm tall, though i suspect i have recently grown 1 cm ;)

9. i often sleep really late, from around 11:30 - 1:30am

10. i'm usually really hyper at night and wake up feeling dead the next morning

11. i like eating burnt stuff - such as burnt toast and i don't mind cold food, sometimes i grab frozen toast out of the fridge and eat it

12. i like the smell of newspapers/paint but not really girly perfume

13. i started playing the violin when i was 4 and piano 6 and then i quit

14. i have this stupid habit of remnicising the past and regretting things i did/didn't do

15. i am christian :) but my family is not

16. i always to dump a load of problems on people - not a good thing at all

17. all my friends are basically taller than me

18. i just found out last year that i am 1/2 hakka and half taiwanese :L (still taiwanese but yea)

19. i cannot speak much taiwanese :( and i suck at writing chinese, bascially equivalent to a 10 year old in taiwan LOL

20. i have very high expectations of myself and everyone else

21. over the years i think being pessimistic has gradually killed my confidence

22. i don't believe in happily forever afters and find it hard to believe that highschool romances will last

23. i don't like corny sayings/words, i don't like saying i love you to anyone, not even my parents

24. i have never ever cried at school and don't intend to

25. i don't cry in sad movies either, not even in one litre of tears, apparently i'm heartless lol

26. i broke my arm in grade 6 and now have 3 scars on my arms

27. i do not cry easily, unless i'm frustrated/pissed to the point where i can't control it

28. i have kept a diary ever since the start of high school but i don't write often, only when i'm upset/angry/super happy etc.

29. my favourite colour used to be purple, now i think it is red

30. i don't know many celebrities, i didn't found out who chuck norris was till this year

31. i love cooking, especially if someone actually likes it

32. i'd rather someone give me a thoughtful handwritten card than get a expensive gift

33. i love taking photos, especially of people because they capture a happy memory which i can never revisit

34. i stalk people online alot, literally haha i stalk people i don't know, which is weird LOL

35. i used to hate chocolate, lollies, cake and sweets

36. my favourite fruits are watermelon and nashi pear

37. i prefer juice to softdrinks, i don't really like softdrinks

38. i have a really bad temper, i get angry easily which is really bad

39. i used to be very outgoing when i was in primary, i talked to strangers

40. i have a very slow reaction and really bad hearing so don't get offended if i sometimes don't reply

41. i hate calling people, not even elaine, i always text whenever possible

42. like most girls, to me it is always nice to see a guy act like a gentleman

43. i can swim but i cannot play tennis at all, and soccerballs always find my face

44. things have a way of contradicting me, once i told my friends i wasn't mentally retarded and i walked into a railing right afterwards.

45. i am more hyper on less sleep, if i sleep over 8 hours i get really tired

46. i actually don't like iced coffee, creaming soda or rasberry flavoured things

47. i like really upbeat music or really sad music

48. i moved to nz when i was 8 months old and then to aus when i was 7

49. its shameful but to be honest i like attention, i have a bad personality. it's better to warn people first and to lower their expectations than to disappoint them later on in my opinion.

50. i blush very easily and my emotions always find a way to my face, i'm working on hiding it better though.


okay its probably very awkward to be listing all this, like revealing bad secrets about myself but over the years i always seem to reveal less and less on my blogs. sometimes it feels like a good thing to pretend i'm perfect and all but other times i feel that i'm not being true to myself. So weird huh? i think i'm in one of those thoughtful moods again at night :L

-penny


You May Also Like

0 comments