Oil lantern

by - 9:34 PM


My parents randomly went to buy this oil lantern thingyo at some sunday market place for $75, such a rip off ;o

Hello again :)

Yesterday night was spent cramming my chemistry assignment T_T and at around 12 i started to feel really tired since i had only about 5 hours of sleep the night before ;o and my mum said my eyes were really red. So , giving myself an excuse i went to bed and set my alarm clock at around 1am except i didn't wake up till 7:30am in the morning so basically i was screwed for chem ): I'm such a procastinator, its not good for me yet i always choose to talk to someone/go online instead of doing my assignments, need some self control <_< and i tell myself this every single time. Basically i had to run to school, and on the way i stepped on dog poo , such bad luck today -sigh-

But yeah, all self inflicted ( well other than the dog poo of course, but then and again it could be karma) LOL pft. I'm so screwed for chem, too late to do anything now but just sayin' , better start decreasing my expectations. As they say, if there is no expectation, there will be no disappointment. Haha but yeah, rest of the day pretty ordinary, school athletics carnival tommorrow! Meeting up with sunny&others at 8:00am in the morning at southbank.

Moods not been particularly well recently again, i'm such a negative person D:well more like a hypocite who gives positive encouragements to others and like looks on life negatively myself. Sighs* Okay goodnight everyone!

You May Also Like

0 comments