back to school

by - 9:11 PM


some random picture of a frangipani tree i took awhile ago which didn't focus properly :L

First day of school, well what can i say?

I didn't actually get that much sleep last night for some reason, kept tossing and turning around in bed. It was probably because i slept for like 12 hours the night before so yeah but i managed to wake up at 7:50am without feeling too tired LOL my body clock is so weird, it can basically adjust to any time i choose to sleep as long as i get like more than four hours of sleep ._. i think i'm one of those weird people who tend to become more hyper the less sleep i get but anyways haha.

My dad chose to pms at me and my brother this morning for no reason - -" i was so tempted to hardkorely rage back but yeah i didn't cause then he'd probably just pms more so yeahh. He kept telling us to hurry up for school and raging that we were 'too slow' and not 'concentrated on school' pft as if we could concentrate if he was raging+ it was like 8:00am in the morning - -" who thinks about schoolwork at that time? (well unless you pulled an allnighter cramming but yeah). I feel like my holidays were so sad lol, everyone went on so many outings//didn't need to study but we got forced to go to the QUT library to 'study' which didn't even happen but yeah ^^ cause we're rebel like that. Well basically the start of my day was pretty crappy since i was in a bad mood.

dad: HURRY UP, JEEZ YOU GUYS ARE USELESS, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS AND HURRY UP , YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL, YOUR TIME MANAGEMENT SUCKS.

me: uh.... we still have lots of time, we normally leave at 8:30am

dad: STOP TALKING BACK. I SAID HURRY UP. LIKE NOW. SEE? 5 MINUTES LEFT.


got to school, got our timetable and had this moment of utter devastation cause it said that my math C teacher got changed from mr. barrett ( this awesome teacher) to mrs. chenery, everyone in my class was so devo but turns out he's just on holidays for a week phewwww. If he got changed i'd be like in the bottom of a hole sulking probably since he's the only good teacher i have this sem. I HAVE BROWNLIE SMITH FOR JAP NOWW T_T but nah she's alright so far though.

You May Also Like

0 comments