oreo cheesecake

by - 2:52 PM

Good afternoon :)

I baked a cheesecake for the first time a couple of days ago, well a oreo cheesecake to be specific. I don't know why but for some reason i don't actually like cheesecakes but since everyone said it was really yummy i decided to make one but yeah, surprisingly my dad liked the cheesecake more than i did. Actually i didn't really like the cheesecake i made, whether thats my own baking skills or i just don't like it in general but yeah haha my dad normally dislikes desserts but for some reason he liked this ._. he finished like almost half the cake by himself in one day LOL


man its school tommorrow )))): the holidays felt so short and like i'm dreading school, no more like my report card which will look like crap when it comes and i'll be owned. But yeah, since its the last day of holidays i'll just blog a few more photos from my semi ( though i'm pretty sure you guys have probably seen it on facebook already but yeah). I have this feeling i won't have access to the internet for a while after school starts/my report card arrives -sigh- but yeah.

Okay, Semi photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket
haha standing between two goddesses = beautiful childish beautiful.
pretty cool though :L

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You May Also Like

0 comments