never give up

by - 8:00 PM

YAY! it's friday again :D first week of school was alright, felt like i never went on holiday though LOL and got my report card which was fail = =" me&gracie promised to ourselves that we wouldn't bludge anymore in math C & we'd do our homework everytime lol. But yeah, apparently i got a VHA3 overall for physics so i'm pretty happy since i thought i would get a B :L & found out i got A for my english editorial 8) which means pretty much straight A's for english overall : A, A-,A but yeah i can't say the same for the other half of my report card -sigh- oh well.

LOL my dad was going on about how i didn't put effort for physics before and when i told him i got VHA3 he texted me going: good job, you deserve it for the effort you put in. LOL haha okay 8) Jap is gay - -" we got brownlie smith and i swear 3/4 of the lesson i have no time to write down my own sentences cause yeahhhh & omg i found out jen got like A+ for all her jap tests T_T goodbye subject award, she's so pro at jap ;o must work harder~ pft yeah you better do that penny.

Came home after jap tutor and dad went to me and asked if i'd checked my email LOL and i open it to see this picture:


You May Also Like

0 comments