leaf storm

by - 12:34 AM

GOOD EVENING AGAIN :)!

I seem to blogging twice each day for some reason ~ holidays are so bludge and i feel so guilty since I'm not doing anything productive. Basically watching anime, eating, sleeping and thats about it, i should start jap tutor homework, Chinese hw, practice violin, finish chem assignment and exercise but yeah.

Made a pact with myself to get better marks this semester so i won't make my parents disappointed in me again. My dad randomly asked me the other day if i wanted a DSLR to practice photography (as in i pay like $300 he pays $700). Hmmm maybe I'll use that as my goal, if i get 5 A's or 6A's then i shall get one.
Photobucket
Well enough on the insight to my trivial thoughts. Just a few photos i finally figured out how to upload with a larger size and still maintaining the quality! I'm so slow, but I'm happy i figured it out, now the GIF image will probably work :D

Photobucket
Seems as though all those happy moments are flying away from me.

And to finish off, just a picture of one of my best friends, Elaine Lin. Yes i did not even insult her today, i must be in a ultra nice mood ;) nah I'm kidding but yeah. I swear she is the most photogenic person alive.

Photobucket
Elaine Lin


You May Also Like

0 comments