Back from taiwan

by - 9:37 PM

My mum came back from taiwan yesterday and she brought back a few gifts 8) hohoho

My new shoes :DDDDD  which make my giant feet look relatively normal now :) lol so depressing how my mum's shoes are like size 5.5 and i'm like a size 7.5 ;o lol. 

New earrings

Clothes/stationery/hairties

Elaine came home with me after we met up in the city while we were shopping and looking at perfume for a few reasons. I did something pretty stupid ;o was examining this perfume bottle cause it looked weird and i tried to work out how to spray it and i was looking directly at the nozzle and it went straight into my eyes - -" elaine laughed for ages. 

I went to ablaze service ( church) with elaine later and Jayesslee came from sydney to be special guests :D i had no idea who they were til yesterday but yeah, they're actually prety famous youtube stars, really amazing at singing ;D it was really awesome.  

Well thats all for now, i can't be bothered blogging anymore haha, maybe later

You May Also Like

0 comments