Beach trip

by - 9:57 PM

Hello guys :)

I've spent the past two days holidaying with sunny & bill's family :D Basically our parents decided to drag us all out to coolangatta for a swim except the moms were too scared of getting dark so they didn't go in the water with us and went shopping instead lol. It was basically only the kids and both sunny&my dad that went into the ocean. Us kids ended up digging a gigantic hole in the sand after a while, yes we had nothing better to do. But i gotta say, made me remember my childhood, happily going anywhere and finding amusement on something so simple, nothing to worry about.

 Bought 80 pieces of sushi & a bucket of KFC which everyone shared for lunch, surprisingly we actually finished it all o_o afterwards drove to a park and went to play in the playground with bill & sunny while our brothers slept/chilled in the car LOL. Then the kids cooked dinner 8) Oh , mum bought me a pair of sandle shoe thingyos while  I was swimming before , $20 only 8) so asian, feels weird wearing them though.

Us kids played cards till 11:30pm in the motel room before sleeping. Went mountain climbing the next day which was tiring. It was technically a 4hour walk but we gave up two thirds of the way LOL only my dad made it to the top. Funny as, sunny's dad called my dad to ask if he was at the top yet and my dad said nearly. Then sunny's dad was like

'oh yeah, i'm right behind you 8)' 
In fact, he was with us LOL and after my dad realised, sunny's dad was like 'oh but i need to protect them!'  
FAIL LOLOLOLOL

You're asking what happened to the rest of the adults? well the women basically gave up one third of the way and bills dad was telling bill he had to get to the top and then so we kept climbing. Twenty minutes later bill gets a phone call from his dad who says 'i can't do it anymore, too tired. I'm going down now'
  haha us kids were like :L Went back to beach later again, had lunch, messed around. I saw these two dogs that reminded me so much of sugar :D so cuteee!

Had korean BBQ with bill's family for dinner, they ripped us off man, the people gave us barely any meat, only fat - -" sunny had to go home ): Oh well. It was a good trip though, haven't actually gone to the beach in ages! Rather be anywhere than at home to be honest though.

Goodnight!

You May Also Like

0 comments