Christmas eve

by - 8:45 PM

Happy Christmas eve to you all ! :)   (lol if that even makes sense)

Woke up at around 9 today and had free reign of the computer cause dad was out :D found out the books i wanted to read were available for download online, i feel so ripped off now, buying all those books. Oh well, i guess its my contribution to liquidation throughout the universe -coughcough-

I'm starting to think whether or not i should've been born a guy o_o i realised the other day that i'm actually not that fond of clothes shopping, in fact the only times i enjoy shopping for myself is when i'm looking at stationery or books. I often get bored and tired of clothes shopping cause i'm not interested and i end up wearing second hand articles of clothing more often than the ones i buy ;o which totally defeats the purpose haha. I like shopping for people's birthday presents though, as weird as that may sound, i find it easier to buy someone else's item than my own, probably cause i have no idea what i want but yeah. Oh and i also have a really bad temper :s 

Today sunny's family invited our family over for a christmas dinner, i was so fun. NOT. you know why? cause we didn't end up going D: dad claimed i just wanted to see sunny and didn't consider others - -" pft no , i just wanted to celebrate christmas unlike the past few years. My mum told us to go without her cause she was a bit sick but yeah dad started chucking a spazz, turned out it was cause he didn't want to go. Wish my parents had christmas spirit - -" my dad was like 'you can make anyday special if you like, especially if you study' somebody tell my father is crazy o_o he better not make me study today or tommorrow or i'll be like >:) 
Had to cook dinner all by myself cause mum was sick, sucks the only female offspring D: haha simple food 8) oh well their fault for not helping. Dad just took mum to hospital,dw she's not dying or anything, just after some antibiotics since in Australia medical centres decide not to open on Christmas eve. Anyways, goodnight fellow children, i'm off to watch a movie again. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments