New Years Eve

by - 9:58 PM

So, a year has passed. 2011. Hmm... it seems to have passed by quite quickly despite it not being quite so pleasant. I could say that this year hasn't been my academic year but yeah, what can I say? All I hope is that next year, things will go well. Thankyou to those who made my year so memorable and enjoyable :) I will never forget!

Must say that the highlight of the year was the school Japan trip, it was amazing. So, next year will be my final year of schooling, sounds scary but its true. I will be seventeen, I will graduate, I will get a job, learn to drive, I will become an adult. That all sounds so scary, I never imagined I'd make it, I didn't imagine I would be like this. When i was young, I always expected I would look tall and mature when I was in grade 12, I'd expected myself to be in control of everything, guess thats not true eh? Haha, Well, this is my last chance, my last year. I'm going to do well, I have to. So goodluck to all of my fellow classmates who are also coming with me into the year of 2012. I hope that all goes well :) 

Happy new year to you all!

You May Also Like

0 comments