Ikura rice

by - 2:08 PM

Hello guys :) I realised that i've neglected my blog for almost one whole month :O well just didn't feel like blogging i suppose though i kind of realised that i need to at least get up and do something. So far my holidays have consisted of watching TV, eating & gym, haha great combination i know. Except i don't think going to the gym is having any effect since i'm practically eating it all back out of boredom, such a great plan for formal - -" So far in the holidays i've managed to get through:

gossip girl season 2
Buzzer beat (drama w/ 11eps)
Green lantern
Captain America
Crazy stupid love
Mao's last dancer
Charlie's chocolate factory
Aladdin ---> LOLOL yes i'm still a kid 
Bad teacher
Atashinchi no danshi ( drama w/ 11eps)

And thats all i remember so far but yeah, i need to stop being a couch potato and get out, i'm going crazy literally. I think i'm starting to be less addicted to the computer which is a good thing but i haven't started studying yet. Sound like such a nerd but like literally, i'll be so screwed for next year if i don't cause i'm not naturally smart, if anything i'm pretty slow lol. Also, I haven't yet applied for umat. Yeah just to make it seem like i have a life, i decided to post the photos of dinner at a japanese restaurant right before my mum decided to abandon me at home with my brother & father which sucks so bad lol.




Sadly my expectations of japanese food have increased now that i've been to japan and the food wasn't as great but still good i suppose haha, i'm critical of food now, well more so than before.I ordered all the food i tried in japan, i'm so proud of myself, i actually ate ikura ( salmon roe) & i normally hate seafood but i decided to give it a go after jennifer convinced me it was very yummy haha, but i still like the ones in japan more, they're much nicer. 

Oh and i went to watch Breaking dawn with Jennifer, it was a free screening with popcorn, lollies and drinks 8) it was pretty good :D and i tried out this hairstyle my host sister did for her school performance. I still miss japan so much, don't think i'll ever forget how fun it was.  

LOL guess i failed at copying the hairstyle, i'm bald. 


You May Also Like

0 comments