Wake up call

by - 11:54 PM

So, I'm going to pick up my life and get myself someplace so that one day when you see me again in the future, I definitely won't be inferior to you. Let's make that a goal yeah? But first things first, gotta take small steps, maybe it will help if I write my goals down. I've made so many lists over the few years and looking back, they look so pathetic and unrealistic. Okay just a few things I'd like to get done before the end of the year: 

1) Get five hours at least on my learners logbook (doesn't sound like much but hey, I have zero at the moment)
2) Get an overall GPA of no less than 6 
3) Apply for gym membership and actually go at least once or twice a week 
4) Do something to my hair to make it nice 
5) Chuck out my truck loads worth of useless items that I decided to keep previously because of their sentimental value 
6) Stop eating out so much and pack my own (healthy) lunch 
7) Save up to $3500 dollars 
8) Sleep earlier, if possible at least before 12:30am
9) Pass my JLPT(Japanese language proficiency test) level N2 
10) Actually start using facewash/ toner or whatever so I won't be some wrinkled crone by the time I'm thirty 

Yay. Okay back to writing up my scaphoid report now. 

You May Also Like

0 comments