New year resolutions

by - 3:50 PM

Hello all! It's been a while since I've actually set myself proper resolutions mostly because I think i'll not fulfil them anyway. I admit I'm lacking some conviction at the moment and the 'first day of the year' doesn't feel particularly significant but I thought why not give it a go. If I stay put the way I am forever, I'm probably never going to move forward with my life (sounds so morbid). 

So..... things I hope to achieve in 2015 


  • Get fitter (by regular exercise at home or gym) 
  • Sleep before 12:30 on a daily basis 
  • Start my assignments and study earlier 
  • Work hard to impress myself, not others 
  • Try having a more positive outtake on life and to stop focusing on the bad parts 
  • Go travelling somewhere ; hopefully to Japan with jenwen and a couple of friends 
  • Complain less and do more 

I really hope I can make a conscious effort to stick to these. To be honest I feel like sometimes my life is at a standstill because I've lost the drive to push myself. I just seem to take each day as it comes. Anyhow, going to go practice some positive vibes yeah? :3 

You May Also Like

0 comments