the blank word document

by - 6:29 PM

It's 6:29pm in the evening and i'm still sitting in front of a blank word document which is meant to be a briefing paper about two newspaper articles. Now i find myself writing up my blog post when i couldn't even think of anything to write for my briefing paper argh. I should give up all forms of my social life so i can concentrate on study, yet i'm so accustomed to a easy life that i can't bring myself to sacrifice my 'procastinating' time.


So far, since friday i have watched a movie, went blogwalking, facebooked, went outside to take a walk and ate. And to think that i've been sitting at my computer desk for a while now. No progress whatsoever, how depressing. I believe i think too much about issues that don't matter, or at least have a lower prioty but yeah, i'm not the best at putting my priorities first. I keep telling myself to work harder then the other side of me tells myself that it's impossible for me to get OP 1 or top marks. Perhaps negativity does influence you alot.


Actually, thinking about it, yeah it does. Sorry i sound completely weird, i think i'm contemplating random stuff on my own now, since i'm avoiding the painful process of thinking up what to write for my briefing report Urghhhh. Escape from the hard parts of life penny, why don't you? ao;sdifjasdf i sound like a psycho. @@" Had teppanyaki for dinner yesterday+ a bit of KFC :D and my mum bought me a new jumper since she claims that my other one looks like a rag.


I liked the other one :'( the red one that i've had since grade fiveeee. Haha that was randomm okay. I'm going to regret blogging later, when i'm tearing my hair out stressing over english. Need to get my priorities straight and stop friggen complaining like i'm doing so now. I'm looking forward to the holidays but i know i probably have to study during the holidays. Need to catch up on school work, i never get anything any of my teachers say during class so then i have to spend an hour trying to understand somthing my friends can understand in ten minutes -sighs- Kay i'm complaining again, might as well go back to staring at my blank word document now lol or i'll feel even more guilty. Haha goodnight guys! Hope you aren't procastinating as much as me ;)


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments