Insecurities acting up

by - 8:48 PM




Today was the first day back to school, this is like the first time ever i've missed holidays so much ._. kinda weird actually cause i used to look foward to school since holidays were so boring but now i'm hardkorely missing the holidays, no stress whatever LOL. I had to wake up at 6:30am today because i had orchestra in the morning, yes on the first day of school. Spent most of the day spacing out//yawning, it was a pretty crappy day on top of other things.



Had math B last period and a piece of good news : i didn't asian fail my math assignment! :D i literally thought i was gonna get a B because i had the same data as elaine but had different answers to her. To my surprise i got full marks and X X for my MAP questions and A for communication&justification 8) hopefully it'll pull my crappy exam marks up a bit :S cause i did really really bad for the exam haha lol. I think i'm not making as many mistakes as before so thats a good sign i guess.




me: kaido, you're so mean, you bumped into my brother!

kaido: psh no he was too short and i couldn't see him

me: does that mean you can't see me?

kaido: yup =)

me: soooooo you're mentally retarded and you're talking to yourself? =D


Dad is restricting my life these days --" no going out often, no borrowing books, have to do math every day etc. Well not like i even fully concentrate for the full one hour he makes me do math <_< but anyway thats about it lol.

You May Also Like

0 comments