city of fallen angels

by - 6:41 PM

Good evening! :D I'm looking foward to the holidays so much! Can't wait to just relax~ this term has been pretty crappy, getting really bad marks but i know it's my own fault. Got my math C&B MAP exams back today, failedd. I'm having a harder time convincing myself to be positive urgh. I'm so scared of being judged by others by my intelligence/marks yet i don't even work hard enough to get better, which is pretty stupid of me i guess.


No one really cares probably but you know, its just some random self-conscious thing of mine~ but yeahh. The semi is going to be soon!!!! Except not that many people are going :'( you guys should go, its like one chance in a lifetime. Cindy, you should go to the semi! ( you can go to a restaurant with friends anyday but not the formal) D: Well yeah, hopefully more people go :) even if it's like $80 which is pretty much a rip off but still. Got my school magazine today, i'm actually on a few photos in the magazine haehauehauehaueh :D haha me revelling in my own uh self admiration. Not really haha still looking short & chubby as usual in the front row of every photo --''


Nothing much to say these days, its all just school school school. Life is like boring/ not that great these days. Self pity won't help, neither does complaining but still, i always end up complaining all the time. Probably why no one hears me half the time cause i'm always spouting nonsense. Bleugh this post sounds awfully dull. On the bright side, did you guys know that

THE CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS

is out already!? i really wanna read it omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! in case any of you haven't read it, its like this really good book :) Kay bye!

You May Also Like

0 comments