a case of urinating in the bin

by - 8:21 PM

I swear english assignments are so time consuming, it can easily take up a whole day ._. my word count for my essay so far is like 214 words out of the 1000 i have to write up T_T oh gosh, and my teacher only told us it was due monday last thursday --'' i have a feeling she didn't read my plan properly ): scared for senior that she'll give me fail marks D: psh


Anyways, i had work today and i was talking to my friends/manager winnie and she told me that yesterday there was this random man who started peeing in our bins ._. ( as in the bins we put in the storage cupboard where the food court is) and then so we refused to serve him and got the security guards. They took him to the police LOL who goes around peeing in random public bins ._. thats kinda weird, actually no understatement, thats very weird, even i wouldn't do that :L kay anyways back to englishhh!

You May Also Like

0 comments