162cm tall with new heels

by - 7:56 PM

Hello guys :)

Guess what? i'm officially 162cm tall...with my new heels on LOL




As the title suggests, i have just purchased my first pair of proper heels in preparation for the year 11 semi formal coming up! :) I also bought my semi dress as well - its red! Although its not my ideal style i ended up buying it cause it was on sale for $60 and i probably wouldn't have time to buy a dress later on. Oh well, there is always the formal where i can try to look my best haha :) too bad not many people are going to the semi this year ): you guys should go!


My new heels are silver/grey and about 7cm tall i think and i'm still learning how to walk with them on LOL i wanted to buy the black ones but they ran out of my size - - cause i have big un-asian feel :O of 7.5, how sadddd ( i bought my shoes form L&J - an asian store, hence the reference to un-asian feet haha). Chinese school was alright, have a new teacher and spent most of the lesson laughing with coco over random stuff & afterwards i talked to julie about ;) hohohohoho.



Forgot to mention, it was my brother's 14th a few days ago so i made him a card =D i actually bothered to sketch the logo of FLYFF ( his favourite game) and stick it on his card rofl~ we were both saying how my dad would never allow him to get a new laptop and suddenly on that day my dad suddenly calls to say he saw a laptop on sale and etc. see how things contradict what i say all the time? haha. I just compared what i wrote to him last year & this year, i'm so nice :L


2010:




Hey jed! Happy 13th Birthday bro, since you've aged i dearly hope you've
matured mentally, sadly though i don't think that'll happen. LOL, jokes, hope
you have a fun day & that all your wishes come true, well except ones about
flyff haha jokes. You've annoyed me for the past twelve years of my precious
life and continue to do so but sadly i'm related to you so i can't do anything
about it :P well anyways, enjoy your day while you can & play with your
girlfriend wait woops i meant FLYFF haha. happy birthday :D

from your pro sister, penny
p.s i gave up practicing my english to make this card& you better like
it =D



2011:




Sup bro! =) happy 14th Bday~
Hope you have a good day & enjoy getting older. Even though you're
sometimes a pain in the ass you're cool so i hope all your (realistic) wishes
come true haha. Cheer up & be happy on your bday little one, yes i don't
care how tall you are, you'll always be little to me ;) hoho since i'm your
older sis who is awesome. Anyways, good luck persuading
mum/dad to get you a laptop :L hopefully my bday pressie to you (COD) won't be
in vain haha. HBD =)



LOL doesn't my card last year sound so much more awesome? okay not really, just slightly amused that i've said similar things over two years haha. Well okay i have nothing else to say today~ gonna go watch how to lose friends and alienate people soon, even though i should be working on my english assignment :'( omg i'm so worried i won't get an A, ao;sidfja;oisdfj but i'm procastinatingggggg! help me ;o kay. OH and one piece of good news, i didn't fail my physics assignment like i htought i would!


I got A+, B+, A+ for the three sections ;D i realise its not all A+ but like i'm still really happy cause i thought i failed & likeee yeah i'm not good at physics at all so~ Was literally holding my breath and dying when the teacher was giving out the results ._. but now i'm relievedd, hopefully i can achieve good results for everything this year ( though i doubt it for mathB&C cause i screwed up the exams and got bad marks D:) but yeahhh okay goodnight :)


nts: Learn how to use makeup asap, semi coming up

You May Also Like

0 comments