Forgiveness is the key

by - 9:11 PM














photo w/ my wifee 8) or should i say husband? (she recently got a sex change) well a failed one at that but ANYWAYS LOL. According to georgina the photo on the right doesn't look like me cause apparently it actually looks like i have 氣質 (good temperament/lady manners sorta meaning) LOL psh that is completely opposite to the me irl



photo of us girls on the right & wow kaido actually let me take a photo with him ._. majorly surprised as he hates photos with a passion LOL



Today i quickly left the house so my dad wouldn't tell me to study physics LOL and instead i went to GOMA with elaine, sunny, kaido, bruce, albert, georgina & daniel ~ it was pretty fun, beats studying home any day and having no life LOL well i suppose my brother is at home with me but he never talks - - he has a new girlfriend - his computer. baha bet you got surprised for a minute there aye? my brother with a girlfriend? psh, well virtual possibly but yeah okay i'm such a mean sister, haha lol.













Got another hour of karaoke free of charge but barely anyone sang haha but still, pretty fun i guess, walked around and ate and took stickies and yeah, most of the photos are up on facebook so yeah. Going over to elaine's on friday to have dinner & then shopping at chermside on saturday! yay :) man i wanna go shopping with jen jen too :'( but all the shops are closed on sunday etc. argh lol, oh well, i can always see her at school and discuss ;)





um sunny 'swimming' in the pool LOL





After karaoke, most of the guys had already left, i think us girls scared them away but anyway, just went to oxygen to try out some dresses for fun, haven't found my semi dress yet so~ We all tried on 2 dresses that we picked out for each other, elaine&sunny picked a silver & gold one for me. Elaine wore a blue dress, it suited her quite well :)





Almost forgot to mention, the stuff i ordered online came today :) my dad was coincidentally buying things from asia so we ordered together & they came today! Except my minion didn't come ): i was waiting for it so i could give it to eva for her late bday pressie except it didn't come omgogmomg i'm so rageeee* my dad just told me he might not have ordered it T_T eva, if you're reading this, tell me what you want, i'll get it for you, like literally! omg i feel so embarassed blehhhhhh. Haven't talked to eva in ages ;o we should go gym someday aye ? ;) kay anyways, goodnight everyone!




You May Also Like

0 comments