Happy Mothers day

by - 7:03 PM




HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUM :)



So, as my title suggests, today was mothers day and the first thing i said this morning was 'happy mothers day' to my mum though my voice sounded very groggy cause i just woke up haha. Got lots of sleep last night, slept from around 12:30am to like 11:45 in the morning =D Mum made me a big fat wrap for brunch and i had some green bean (mung bean) soup :)



yeahh thats my dad ._. who can walk in public with sweatpants and sneakers while singing without feeling embarrassed.


At around 1:40pm elaine and her family came over to visit us since they just came from church which is near our house. Showed her my semi dress and talked about random stuff till i had to go to work and her family dropped me off at the bus stop (: thanks. Work was alright, a pretty short shift today which means i won't have to miss out on watching master chef!



Today we had this customer who bought a big mac and like after about 30 seconds of waiting he starts complaining that we were too slow and that he had to go. We told him that it would take only another 30 seconds for the fresh meat to be cooked so he stayed. Afterwards i watched him take the burger, walk past a bin and dump it before walking away, like - -" if you weren't gonna eat it , why order it? So if he was pissed because we were slow , well he shouldn't waste food >: there are lots of starving african children out there you know ? Don't like people wasting food. Oh well.




Downloaded new songs onto my ipod yesterday cause i decided i needed to update my ipod and all haha. Finally found the song my form teacher Mr. Halai was singing : Who's that girl - Guy sebastion hahaha cause it was stuck in my head throughout mathB on friday D: Elaine said it was a song that came out last year or something haha i'm so slow. Also watched love& other drugs yesterday, it was pretty good i guess, just some innapropriate bits which my brother&i spent the duration hiding under a pillow.












You May Also Like

0 comments