gold sparkles

by - 9:32 PM

It strikes me odd that i'm always stuck with hardmarking english teachers ):

honestly, i don't think i'm being very productive atm. Argh some of my friends are only starting their english now & can still get A's, i'm so jealous D: for me to get an A i have work for aaaaages and ages, says something about my intelligence aye? okay well i'd like to think its because of my teachers but errr -shiftyeyes- i doubt it LOL. Wish i could sound intelligent and interesting at the same time on my blog HAHA okay very sad life you've got there penny. Just wish i was especially good at something and admired for it pft like thats going to happen anytime soon bahaha i'm average. This is starting to sound slightly randomso you think? And i'm also procrastinating my english at the moment though it is due tommorrow. I am so screwed, thanks cindy for the encouragements but i'm defs not getting A this time, if i do i will like buy you a chocolate pizza hahaha that was really random :L we'll see if i get 'round to it but ya know ;)


BEE TEE DOUBLE U guys ;D i'm married finally married to georgina on fb, you jealous ? hehehe


byeee!


p.s happy birthday to benson tommorrow =D though i didn't get to chance to buy him chupachups todayy ~

You May Also Like

0 comments