detesting english

by - 10:25 PM

I hate english sooooooooo much its not even funny T_T okay maybe its just right now because i have no idea what to write for my assignment ): i'm so scared i won't get an A cause my teacher is a hard marker. I put my life into the first assignment but now i'm like running low on inspiriation//determination -sigh- i'm still lazing around a procastinating even though i promised myself i had to work heaps on my english task today argh.





Spent the day moping around, stared at the computer screen and became sleepy and started daydreaming --" Everyone has tutor and is studying, me? not so much -sighsigh- need to get my act togetherrr. Afterwards i put off english and did jap hw instead, practiced a tiny bit of violin today but not enough to be productive. had nandos chicken and other stuff for dinner cause my dad decided to be nice. Me and my brother walked to go buy it and yeah, now my dad is pmsing for no reason. I wanted to finish watching the Biggest Loser but sadly i had to try do english ): how saddd. OMG english , have a feeling i'll get a bad mark for itttt omgomgomgomgomgomgomg


E.nd of relaxing

N.everending

G.ay

L.eads to asian fail

I.mpossible

S.ends you to be owned by your asian parents

H.urts your brain


haha okay i was bored LOL more like putting off english and its due thursdayyyyyyyyyyy T_T the task feels impossible

You May Also Like

0 comments