Coconuts

by - 1:26 PM

Hello guys, I haven't been doing much over the few days haha, yes as you can see one of the more eventful things I did was eating a coconut. That sounds so sad LOL but yeah, i found it fascinating, dad originally bought one to drink so I sat there and observed him drilling a hole inside the coconut using a knife. I actually thought the knife would snap haha but it didn't :o. Then we chopped the coconut in half to see what it looked like :D and had some, at like 11:00 at night, haha so unhealthy.

Also went to a Jap restaurant again for dinner :D We're eating out more often these days, probably cause my dad is earning some extra cash with him being a IT by day and a locksmith by night LOL. He always asks us what we want to eat and we end up choosing Japanese :) Should go try some new foods though, I've only tasted Taiwanese, Italian, Japanese, Korean and.... Australian? if that even exists LOL <--- by which I mean the whole steak&salad mum cooks like 4 days out of a week = =" Wow my posts are so random, I switch from one subject to another ;o

Was cleaning out my room today ( to get ready for school) and I found this little bird thingyo that my teacher gave me in grade four for easter. Ah, it's still so hard to accept I'm going to be in grade 12 this year, 17 YEARS OLD :O To be honest, I still feel like I'm fourteen or something like that. My days are going by so fast recently, I can't even remember what I do or what happens throughout the day but by the next day, I can't remember, I don't think this is a good sign lol. I have no sense that its a new year, I don't have any particular dreams I want to fulfill, in fact its all a bit of a blur. Sitting here hoping some random thing will motivate my will to do things carefully and properly again haha.

Byeeeex

You May Also Like

0 comments