Umat drills

by - 10:23 PM

I am determined not to have that frustrated hopeless feeling like I had last year and so far I think I'm doing okay. Well at least I'm doing my homework properly and I've started the UMAT drills. I should aim to do more though, I don't think I do enough =\ 

Haha I suck most at section 1 ( logical thinking/statistics/problem solving) and I'm not that great at next-in-sequence ones either. Argh this is when I regret not being interested in a broad range of things like my brother. The only the I find better than the others is section two (reflective thinking, doctor-patient drills etc.). Just got 10/13 for one of the reflective drills. The problem is that's only like 77% accurate and I don't know if I should be happy or not. I don't know if I should have really high expectations and then possibly be disappointed by them later or if I should set 'realistic' but lower goals so I feel accomplished. Hmm, well I certainly don't want to screw up as bad as last year. 

I must push myself. :@  GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO PENNY CHEN. Totes need to get rid of facebook but can't bring myself to yet :s

You May Also Like

0 comments