Your name seems to be everywhere

by - 7:11 PM


Oh man, life feels so dreary its not even funny. It basically consists of waking up at 8, going to Gym, coming back home, procastinating before going to the library to 'study'. Yet somehow I can't seem to get my mind to focus on what I'm supposed to be learning. In fact, i'm thinking about the petty problems in my life/ how I'm going to manage a ginormous amount of work when school starts. I'm so scared of grade twelve, not even kidding. I think everything from last year has drained away the small shreds of confidence I had left, I'm doubting before I've even started, not a good sign. Oh and i feel no motivation whatsoever to study, forgot what it feels like to study properly now, I'm always so distracted, or maybe discontent I should say. -sigh-

Anyways apart from that I finally went somewhere today, even if only for an hour or so. Eva& I decided to go have our much awaited 'fat day' after like gyming :D Went to Grill'd and max brenners, we split it for both cause we're cheap like that 8)

Felt so overloaded after that though, nevertheless, very yum :)  Gosh i'm going to turn into a even bigger blob. I hope something interesting happens soon i'm going to go crazy, literally. Feel isolated/bored / no life D: I'm one of the more fortunate to have a roof over my head/food/parents yet i'm sitting here complaining.

complain complain complain complain~ AHHHH. Okay. I can turn things around if I actually work hard, I need to start believing that. Okay penny, you can get an OP1 you can get an OP1 you can get an OP1, YOU CAN DO THIS. asdfaajf;oij never thought I lacked self confidence but they say you don't know that you do until something happens ._. So okay, here I am, I'm going to brainwash myself into thinking I can get an OP1. Haha sorry, I'm rambling again ~Perhaps i should blog more often, maybe it'll keep me sane.

Hm.. i really don't know why you seem to evoke such troubling thoughts in me, i need to learn how to restart with a clean slate when I'm trying to study. 

My blog seems to just be updating you guys on my life, maybe I should just talk about whatever I want you know? Okay i already am but whatever, I'm so hopelessly bored. Jen needs to come back to Australia soon i'm going to go crazyyyy D: Well anyways, laters people ~

You May Also Like

0 comments