A day out fishing at the lake

by - 7:01 PM

greentea milk with froth my mum made for me :D 

Hello guys, I just realised that my last post was the 600th post I've written since I started this blog, can't imagine I had all that much to say haha. Basically a recap of events below :) 

Last Sunday

 -Went on a fishing trip to a lake with sunny & bill's family
-Fed the black swan in the lake with croissants :D  

-Me, sunny & her sister made lunch by chucking random food on the BBQ 
-Sunny's dad amused himself by fishing for ages and in the end only he caught fish LOL (it was his first time fishing i think)


-Us kids played monopoly, cards & I beat bill in chinese chess ( well we both have pretty bad luck so we were seeing who would get better chess pieces and I found out i'm luckier than him by a bit) He won a few games, pretty even I would say :L 

Friday 
-went elaine's house for a sleepover 
-ate cookies and a bowl of rice porridge for dinner while watching a movie till like 2am 

Saturday
-next day woke up five min before paul, daniel & deborah (church friends) came over to hang out 
-failed at monopoly T_T
-Sunny's dad came over to our house to drink beer with my dad 
-Whole family went out to eat at Sakura, a Jap restauran :) Pretty good but a bit pricey D: But i must say their Ikura (salmon roe) was almost the same as Japan's, pretty good :D




You May Also Like

0 comments